Welcome our New Members

Tom Cramer

I want to formally welcome our 9 new bicycle riding enthusiast who have joined our BBC Family so far this year!

Jennifer Goldberg

James Crestman

Tom Nelson

Christopher Johnson

Mark Sneathen

Ryan Rech

Mark Binkley

Ryan Zicco

Mark Poynor

I hope to see you tomorrow night at Village Cycle @ 7:00 tomorrow.

Tom Cramer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.