Re: Reminder - BBC Riding Season Kickoff Meeting - 6:00pm - Monday April 1st

Vladimir Seizovic

I’ll be there

Vlad

On Apr 1, 2019, at 9:43 AM, David Bergen <davidb@...> wrote:

Subject: [BBC-Bike] BBC Riding Season Kickoff Meeting - 6:00pm - Monday April 1st

We are having a ride leaders meeting to kick off this year’s riding season at the Horseshoe Grill in Lake Barrington.  All members are welcome to attend. The purpose of the meeting is to eat half price pizza along with beer/wine/cocktail of your choice. Also we will talk about this year’s rides and changes/goals/new routes/destinations/etc.

As always, we are looking for more ride organizers and new ideas. PLEASE ATTEND AND SHARE YOUR IDEAS.

WARNING – sharing an idea may result in you organizing said event.

Please let me know if you are planning on attending so we can reserve enough space.

Horseshoe

https://www.google.com/maps/place/The+Horseshoe+Grill/@42.1857259,-88.2072223,14.25z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xd5026ea6327f3f7a!8m2!3d42.185694!4d-88.1931737?hl=en-US

David Bergen

<image001.png>