From: Studio Manager [mailto:studiomanagercb@...]
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2019 11:37 AM
To: Tom Cramer <TCramer@...>
Subject: Come Ride with CycleBar! [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

Good Morning, Tom.

My name is Ashleigh and I'm the Community Outreach coordinator and General Manager for CycleBar Kildeer. If you haven't heard of us, CycleBar is a premier indoor cycling studio that caters to all levels of fitness, right up the road in Kildeer.

I'm reaching out to see if the Barrington Bicycle Club would be interested in taking a ride here with us, as many of our members are outdoor rider, like yours. I'd be happy to host a complimentary ride for your members at a time that works for you.

If you'd like more information or to chat about options, please call me at 847.550.4065.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Ashleigh Haslinger

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.