FW: Tour de Cure 2019

Tom Cramer

Does anyone have an interest to get involved with Tour de Cure this year? See below and attached.

From: Amanda Mener <AMener@...>
Date: January 17, 2019 at 12:02:21 PM CST
To: "billgotfryd@..." <billgotfryd@...>
Subject: Tour de Cure 2019

Bill,

My name is Amanda Mener and I am the new Manager of Development here at the American Diabetes Association. You might have already heard from our intern, Lilliana but I wanted to reach out as another point of contact. As you may already know, we are hosting our annual Chicagoland Tour de Cure, on June 2nd. We would love to partner with the Barrington Bicycle Club for this event! The save the date is below, and I have attached the fact sheet. Please let me know if you would be interested in collaborating on this event, and if we can jump on a call to discuss how we can join forces to Stop Diabetes.

Thank you so much!

Amanda Mener

Manager, Development

55 East Monroe, Suite 3420

Chicago, IL 60603

T: (312) 346-1805 Ext. 6564
diabetes.org
1-800-DIABETES (800-342-2383)

#ConnectedForLife  #AwakenTheWorld

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.