Proposed BBC Pinstripes Outing Next Week

Tom Cramer

Hey BBC;

Pinstripes in South Barrington has extended this offer to us but the catch is that we have to do it this month which means next week. For me Mon 4/24, Tues or Wed works for me.

Can you please reply if you are interested and what date(s) work for you? We have to have at least 8 of us that would like to drink and play Bocce?

I would love to offer your group 2 hours of either Bowling or Bocce for FREE. If you make a reservation with me for April, I will throw in the first round of drinks on us (house wine and beer only)again for FREE.  I will need a minimum of 8 people with a maximum of 20. I can offer anytime this deal for April (we open at 11am-close 11pm)  Monday-Thursday. What a fun way to end a group weekday ride or just to socialize with free bowling/bocce and drinks.

Any additional food or drinks anyone would order would be at their expense.

Thanks

Tom Cramer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.