Re: St. Patrick's Day Ride Sunday March 18, 2018 8:00am

Tom Cramer

I would like to ride with you Chris. I am planning to ride from my house if weather is ok.

Tom Cramer
Wintrust Mortgage
Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS #559640
www.TomCramerMortgageLoanOfficer.com
To Make Application: https://tomcramer.mortgage-application.net/WebApp/FullAppLogin.aspx
847.308.7012
Try my FREE SmartPhone Mortgage App. Available on Android and iPhone, you can install it by tapping the following link from your phone:

http://mtgpro.co/9z9xt

From: BBC-Bike@... on behalf of Chris Doubek cdoubek@... [BBC-Bike]
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 5:54:47 PM
To: BBC Bike Club
Subject: [BBC-Bike] St. Patrick's Day Ride Sunday March 18, 2018 8:00am

***Security Note: EXTERNAL EMAIL - Please DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown or unexpected emails.***

To all, I’m planning on doing the ride and willing to lead a relatively tame no drop ride.
I’d like see the interest level from the group to determine next steps.
Although the ride can start as early at 8 I’m looking to start at 9am from Wauconda HS parking lot.
If interested in riding with me as a group please respond so I can get a head count and plan accordingly.
I will be doing the 36 mile route but 20 mile route is incorporated into that longer option so anyone can drop off at that point back at the HS.

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.