Re: Fw: Movie night MAMIL - come join the fun

Carol Curtis

Would love to, but can’t. Sounds like fun!

Carol

On Jan 31, 2018, at 1:58 PM, Sheri Rosenbaum Luv2Bike80@... [BBC-Bike] <BBC-Bike-noreply@...> wrote:

Trying again as the one from this morning did not seem to go through.

From: Sheri Rosenbaum <luv2bike80@...>
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2018 7:19 AM
To: <BBC-Bike@...>
Subject: Movie night MAMIL - come join the fun

Hi

Not sure if you have seen the trailer for MAMIL - Middle Aged Men in Lycra.  There is a showing one night only at a few local theaters. I'm going with a group from the BCLC club. If any of you wish to join the fun, it's Wednesday Feb 21st @ 6:30pm. We will be going to the one at the Regal Lincolnshire theater. You must buy tickets in advance. The link below takes you to the trailer and tickets. Looks pretty entertaining and a lot of it will hit home for sure. Not that any of our members are middle aged....

Sheri

https://tickets.demand.film/event/3228

tickets.demand.film
Promoted By Demand Film Date: Wed, Feb 21, 2018 6:30 PM Where: Regal Lincolnshire Stadium 15 & IMAX 300 Parkway Dr, Lincolnshire, IL, 60069, United States