NORGE SKI JUMP CHAMPIONSHIP/PARTY-SUNDAY, JANUARY 28

Carol Curtis

Hi All,

I have been looking forward to the competition/party with great excitement, however, the weather is not sharing the same enthusiasm with a high in the 50's on Friday and in the 40's on Saturday.  According to Norge's website, the competition is still on.  I have mixed feelings  on attending considering that it will probably be a bit sloppy.

With that said, there has been interest in going out for lunch Sunday at the Onion Pub in Barrington, maybe around 1:00.  Please let me know if you have any interest in doing this, and I will shoot out another email depending on interest on Saturday.

Thanks,

Carol