Yum!  We will bring a salad and a cake.

Can’t wait. Extra excited for the luge!

Carol

On Nov 9, 2017, at 5:50 PM, Greg Crowther greg@... [BBC-Bike] <BBC-Bike-noreply@...> wrote:

Crowther's are bringing some smoked salmon.

On Nov 9, 2017, at 5:48 PM, greg@... wrote:

On Nov 8, 2017, at 12:45 PM, Nancy Bergen nbergen143@... [BBC-Bike] <BBC-Bike-noreply@...> wrote:

Bergen’s will have some candy snacks ( licorice, trail mix) spiral honey hams for slider size sandwiches, and makings for s’mores.  I have all the paper goods and utensils- but if you are bringing something that requires a bowl, (soup) please bring those. Some basic wine to start. Oh, and yes the luge is in the process of freezing👍🏻😉

Any questions, let me know!
Nancy

On Nov 8, 2017, at 11:56 AM, David Bergen davidb@... [BBC-Bike] <BBC-Bike-noreply@...> wrote:

Reminder…this Saturday at 5:00..BYOB and a dish to pass

If you have not done so, RSVP on the Evite where you can see what others are bringing