Re: New bike signage on Cuba

Carol Curtis

Thank you Brad and Patrick!!

Carol

On Sep 22, 2017, at 8:24 AM, Brad Peacock brad.peacock1@... [BBC-Bike] <BBC-Bike-noreply@...> wrote:

Check out the thread below re: new bike-friendly signs on Ela and Cuba roads

Patrick Smith is my neighbor and on the board of the League of a Illinois Cyclists - an important state-level advocacy group. He/they are doing important work on behalf of all cyclists and are slowly, but steadily making a difference in raising awareness and keeping us all safer

Thanks Patrick!

Begin forwarded message:

From: psmitty <psmitty@...>
Date: September 21, 2017 at 4:36:30 PM CDT
To: Brad Peacock <brad.peacock1@...>
Subject: Re: New bike signage on Cuba

Went out to find them today. One is just east of rte 59 going east bound.  Other is closer to rte 12, just west of 12 on Cuba.  Will tell you about my ride over there today to get pictures.

On Sep 21, 2017, at 4:28 PM, Brad Peacock <brad.peacock1@...> wrote:

I looked for the signs on Ela but didn’t see them.

Will be driving on Cuba later this afternoon and will look for them.

On Sep 20, 2017, at 10:09 AM, psmitty <psmitty@...> wrote:

Brad, any chance you've seen new signs on Cuba?  Lake County IDOT just put new signs that bikes may use the full lane on Cuba Road between IL59 and US12.  I want to take photos but don't know exactly where the signs are.  May just ride over and see, unless you know where they are?

You may not ride over on Ela, but there are signs there too.  Ela Road from IL22 to Lake-Cook Road.

Thanks!

-Patrick