From: Transformotion <transformotion@...>
Date: September 18, 2017 at 9:15:14 AM CDT
To: spinaholic@...
Subject: Pilates for Cyclists

Pilates for Cyclists
Ready for a physically challenging class that would not only increase your strength and endurance but also enhance your riding skills?

Accomplished cycling coach and experienced pilates intructor, Carol Teel, will be leading a special pilates course just for the cyclist. As a long standing member of the Barrington Bicycle Club, she knows what it takes to excel in the sport and has the qualifications to make you excel too.

The 50-minute classes will be structured to accelerate your cycling performance. As the outdoor cycling season comes to a close, the work for next season begins!

Dates: October 5 - November 20 (7-weeks)
Times: Mondays, 5pm & 6pm, Thursdays, 6:30am
Location: Transformotion, Downtown Barrington
Cost: $189

Note: Monday classes begin the week following the first Thursday class.
Transformotion | 847-277-9740 | transformotion@...
Transformotion, Energy Barre LLC, 410 E. Main Street, Barrington, IL 60010
Sent by transformotion@... in collaboration with
Constant Contact