Re: Next Epic BBC Supported Ride!

Carol Curtis

Ditto!

On Sep 13, 2017, at 7:02 AM, Anna annaswiet@... [BBC-Bike] <BBC-Bike-noreply@...> wrote:

We're planning for it, especially the donut stop

Hi All,
Congratulations to all who kicked butt at the Harmon last weekend! You all did a great job representing BBC.  Sorry I couldn't join you all.

Now, on to the next adventure!  Sunday, October 8th is the annual Richmond Firefighter's Association Fall Fifty ride. We have had fun doing this ride in the past.  It's a nice end of season supported ride that is a fundraiser for the Richmond Illinois Firefighter's Association.

The ride starts from Richmond with routes from 20 - 62 miles. The 62 - mile route has about 3,000 feet of climbing.  It's a fantastic way to use all the summer conditioning you have worked so hard to build.

I'm hoping we can have a great BBC group for this ride.

Any interest?  Oh yeah, there's also a donut stop and a post - ride pig roast. :-)

Tina