From: Jon Ogden <jogden@...>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2017 6:23:56 PM
To: Tom Cramer
Cc: Carol; Chris Doubek; BBC Bike Club
Subject: Re: [BBC-Bike] Group rides

Are you insinuating that the girls in BBC are not cute?

On Sep 11, 2017, at 6:22 PM, Tom Cramer TCramer@... [BBC-Bike] <BBC-Bike-noreply@...> wrote:

It could be Carol, if it was cute girls serving..lol

Funny, thanks for sharing Chris!

Tom Cramer
Wintrust Mortgage
Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer
NMLS #559640
www.TomCramerMortgageLoanOfficer.com

To Make Application: https://tomcramermortgageloanofficer.wintrustmortgage.com/

847.308.7012

Try my FREE SmartPhone Mortgage App. Available on Android and iPhone, you can install it by tapping the following link from your phone:

http://mtgpro.co/9z9xt