Re: Tuesday Night Hilly Ride (aka post eclipse ride)

Anna Swiet

I love this ride. Hope to be there tomorrow night

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 10:57 AM, Sheri Rosenbaum Luv2Bike80@... [BBC-Bike]
wrote:

Well the bike gods have spoken and once again it will be a beautiful Tuesday night for a ride. Rains will be long gone, humidity down and sun out shining. Come join me for my last official hilly ride for the season. We've had the same 10-12 folks all season so if you want to see what all the fun is about, now's your chance.

Butts in saddles at 5:45pm sharp leaving from St Matthews Lutheran Church in Barrington. Doing the same route as we did two weeks ago.

Thanks to Greg for filling in last week. Gave me a chance to taper before my race yesterday.

I hope to continue this ride next summer. Seems to be popular enough to keep it on the schedule.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/23967192

ridewithgps.com
23.0 mi, +900 ft. Starts in Barrington, IL