Re: Pictures from yesterday's R2R

Lena Chon

Hello BBC,
It was great to spend saddle time with everyone this past few weeks!  Thank you to  our ride leaders!
Awesome to ride with you and support our vets this weekend!

Ride on...
Lena

On Aug 15, 2017, at 12:17 AM, Sean Malia stmalia@... [BBC-Bike] <BBC-Bike-noreply@...> wrote:

Great ride- couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sean Malia

Please excuse typos

On Aug 14, 2017, at 7:36 AM, Tom Cramer TCramer@... [BBC-Bike] <BBC-Bike-noreply@...> wrote:

Great riding with you folks

Tom Cramer

Wintrust Mortgage

Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer

NMLS #559640

www.TomCramerMortgageLoanOfficer.com

To Make Application: https://tomcramermortgageloanofficer.wintrustmortgage.com/

 847.308.7012

Try my FREE SmartPhone Mortgage App. Available on Android and iPhone, you can install it by tapping the following link from your phone:

http://mtgpro.co/9z9xt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files
transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business
communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or
entity is strictly prohibited.  If you are not an intended recipient or this
has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately
delete all copies of this communication.