SUNDAY ROUTE CHANGE!

tinasmith7934

Hi all,
We will start tomorrow's ride at 7:45.  However, the new route will be Penny Road (via Otis to Old Sutton) then travel to/thru East Dundee with a rest stop at Presidential Park in Algonquin as it's now open for use.

I will lead a short route back through Barrington Hills for a total of approximately 30 miles. Those wanting more miles can leave Presidential Park, cross the river, head up Blackhawk and return via Rawson Bridge, Roberts and River Roads for about 40 miles.

Let's aim for a 17-18 mph average.

See you at 7:45 at Barrington High School.
Tina