Village CycleSport Of Barrington Is Now Open!

Mike Page

BBC Members,

Our new Barrington store opens today! The new location is just across the street from the old store (next to Bronco Burrito). We're excited to be back and able to support BBC and your family's cycling needs. As always all BBC members will receive a 15% discount on accessory items and 10% off bikes. Please let me know if you need anything. We look forward to another great season with you!

P.S. Keep an eye out for another email. We plan to do a BBC night to personally welcome BBC to the new store!

Hope to see you soon!

Current Store Hours (we will go to summer hours soon)
Monday-Friday: 11-7
Friday: 11-6
Saturday/Friday: 11-4

New Shop Address