Re: Wednesday Ride - All Welcome! We are going to long grove (and ice cream)

Lena Chon

Just a thought.... on really hot days, anyone interested in early weekday rides in morning 6-7?

Lena

From: Anna
To: "BBC-Bike-owner@..." ; Todd Hepler
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: [BBC-Bike] Wednesday Ride - All Welcome! We are going to long grove (and ice cream)

Ice cream cones will melt on the way back! Hee hee
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
From: Todd ; To: Bbc ; Subject: [BBC-Bike] Wednesday Ride - All Welcome! We are going to long grove (and ice cream) Sent: Tue, Jul 16, 2013 5:26:17 PM

It will be a hot one tomorrow I'm sure... so we will keep it short. Target is 16mph depending on who comes. I am hoping to see some of Anna's Monday folks since she wimped out due to the heat (my leg...my leg... my ass).

Start at the Church at 720 S. Dundee Ave. in Barrington

We will head to Long Grove via Cuba road
We will go south from there on Schaeffer Rd, then cut thru the hood to checker, and back to the area via Long Grove road.

I figure it to be about 20 miles.

We will detour thru Barrington and get some ice cream on Main Street... so bring your cash.
Also recommended is bug spray in case we have to stop for mechanical.

If Kevin is coming, we will need extra tubes (four flats on his Saturday ride).

Respond to me if you know you'll be coming... so I know we have a ride.

Todd Hepler
Senior Vice President
Low Voltage Division
eDot Solutions