Re: BBC Team Kit Reveal and Sizing Event

tinasmith7934

The Kit Design Team did a wonderful job! The design looks great and has meaning. I can't wait to roll up to a ride and see the ENTIRE group wearing the new BBC kit.  Thanks team!
Tina

On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 7:48 AM, Rich Marisie via groups.io
<rmarisie@...> wrote:
Good morning Jeff,

Thanks! but the thanks goes to more than Ruben and I, without Ruben pushing the pace we have Vlad to interact and perform his graphic skills and Tom Cramer who is always willing to provide logistics, guidance and his weird humor and then there’s Anna who sits in committee and holds her own, providing input on style and gender focused support along with her experience of running the BBC Kits order program for the past couple years. This is all for not if the club doesn’t step up and participate in the events that will lead up to the purchase and wearing a Team kit.
So, in the end Thanks to you and all the members of BBC that took time to show up last night to the Reveal & Sizing event. Look for the BBC Team online ordering page to go live for ordering your new kits in the upcoming weeks.

Always great to see you,

Have a good day!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, December 8, 2021, 8:49 PM, Jeff Meckert <rocket33@...> wrote:

Thanks Ruben and Richie for the hard work.  Great looking kits!

On Nov 19, 2021, at 9:59 AM, Ruben Medina via groups.io <ruben.medina27@...> wrote:

<1637337356422blob.jpg>
The small committee working on the new BBC Team Kit is ready to share it with the membership. The plan is to assemble our order and produce the new kits during the January-February time frame.

This short survey asks a few simple questions that will help us choose a date to hold this event. Please read the survey intro so you understand what you'll see at the event. Attendees must be registered members of the Barrington Bicycle Club.

Here is the link so you can respond to the survey:

<1637337356422blob.jpg>