Re: Winter Training Survey

alex halamaj

Rob,

Thanks for the ride today!  That climb was a tad longer than Braeburn.

Alex

On Thursday, November 11, 2021, 7:44 PM, Rob Dickson <rdickson33@...> wrote:

Hey Brad,

Several of us have have ridden on Zwift in the past via the "meetup" function. Zwift will be adding group functionality in the near future and I will set up a BBC club as soon as possible.

There is also a BBC discord channel established so we can chat (or at least listen to heavy breathing) during rides.

Until a group functionality is available, the meetup option is fairly good.

If you are on Zwift, connect with me, Tina, Tom or Sheri. I can send you a link to Discord.

Rob

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021, 5:35 PM Brad Peacock <brad.peacock1@...> wrote:
Fellow BBC’ers,

As many of you have heard me moan and groan about, I loathe riding indoors on a trainer.

But I am committed to staying more active on the bike the winter so I’d like to gauge interest level in setting up some regularly scheduled “Virtual Group Rides” similar to what we do during our standing rides in season.

Click the link below to complete a quick 10 question, multiple choice SurveyMonkey survey.  Should take less than 60 seconds

I’ll share the results with the group and see if there is interest in getting something going.

Thanks!

Brad