From: "Brad Peacock via groups.io" <brad.peacock1@...>
Subject: [BBC-Bike] Winter Training Survey
Date: November 11, 2021 at 5:35:05 PM CST
To: BBC Groups Io <BBC-Bike@groups.io>

Fellow BBC’ers,

As many of you have heard me moan and groan about, I loathe riding indoors on a trainer.

But I am committed to staying more active on the bike the winter so I’d like to gauge interest level in setting up some regularly scheduled “Virtual Group Rides” similar to what we do during our standing rides in season.

Click the link below to complete a quick 10 question, multiple choice SurveyMonkey survey.  Should take less than 60 seconds

I’ll share the results with the group and see if there is interest in getting something going.

Thanks!

Brad