Re: Sunday ride to Bull Valley 9:00 at BHS

Jin Chon

Sorry to hear about the flats Carol and Rene. It’s so sad people throw glass on the roads. Happy Halloween 👻  🎃 . Luckily on Sunday ride no one had a flat

Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Oct 31, 2021, at 10:01 AM, Renee Broaddus <velobella@...> wrote:

Three flats and I think 6-7 tubes, and equal number of cartridges.  Lots of debris and crazy fluke of bad valves or something.

Still a great ride!  Thanks to all who came out.

Renee

On Oct 31, 2021, at 9:58 AM, Renee Broaddus via groups.io <Velobella@...> wrote:

Shoot, missed the email or I woulda joined you.

Hope you had a good ride/turnout!

Happy Halloween everyone! 🎃

Renee

On Oct 30, 2021, at 2:40 PM, Carol Curtis via groups.io <SpinAholic@...> wrote:

We had a great but somewhat wet and windy ride. I think we set a record-3 flats in one ride thanks to people that throw glass bottles out.

Happy Halloween!

Carol

On Oct 30, 2021, at 12:03 PM, Jin Chon via groups.io <jcchon@...> wrote:

BBC, please use this version of the route to Bull Valley on Sunday. Made a slight change to avoid Walk Up near Crystal Lake. This will be a safer route.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37901430

Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Oct 30, 2021, at 11:05 AM, Brad Peacock <brad.peacock1@...> wrote:

Sunday ride out to Bull Valley. ~50 miles. Beautiful fall weather forecasted with winds out of the NW.  Tailwind home!

9:00am sharp from Barrington High School parking lot.

Let’s ride!

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37900926