Re: Sunday ride to Bull Valley 9:00 at BHS

Carol Curtis

We had a great but somewhat wet and windy ride. I think we set a record-3 flats in one ride thanks to people that throw glass bottles out.

Happy Halloween!

Carol

On Oct 30, 2021, at 12:03 PM, Jin Chon via groups.io <jcchon@...> wrote:

BBC, please use this version of the route to Bull Valley on Sunday. Made a slight change to avoid Walk Up near Crystal Lake. This will be a safer route.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37901430

Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Oct 30, 2021, at 11:05 AM, Brad Peacock <brad.peacock1@...> wrote:

Sunday ride out to Bull Valley. ~50 miles. Beautiful fall weather forecasted with winds out of the NW.  Tailwind home!

9:00am sharp from Barrington High School parking lot.

Let’s ride!

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37900926