Re: Bike helmet donation

Carol Curtis

I love that!

On Oct 19, 2021, at 2:17 PM, Tom Cramer <tcramer@...> wrote:

Roslyn road elementary is looking for bike helmets for 3-5th graders ( age 8-11) for a PE unit. Teacher is teaching them bicycling skills.

Helmets can be used ( no accidents) and dropped off in main office. I dropped two off this morning that came into Catchpenny.

Maybe some of our members might be clearing out their garages and looking for a place to recycle!

Thanks!

Sent from Nancy’s iPhone

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.