Re: Double Indian BBC Group Pic

Renee Broaddus

We had an equally fun time riding out to the Orchard (Woodstock) and back.  Fabulous weather, great company, and nice workout!

Renee

On Oct 17, 2021, at 11:47 AM, Tom Cramer <TCramer@...> wrote:

Great single file fast pace line today. Thanks for this group (Jeff M, not in pic) for a fun workout today. I probably shouldn't of had that second donut🤪

Go Bears!
Tom

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.