Re: Sunday Ride - 8:00 - BHS -

Jin Chon

Thanks Dave and Ruben for today’s ride. Here’s a few pics that I took

Thanks,
Jin Chon

On Sep 25, 2021, at 12:05 PM, David Bergen <davidb@...> wrote:

The votes are in…We will do Ruben’s Huntley/Woodstock loop for 35 or 61 miles

We should be at Morkes at 9:00 for a coffee stop. From there, the long route will head up to Woodstock while the short route will take a slower pace back the way we came. I will be on the tandem setting a slower pace in both directions on the short route.

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/37601477

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.