Re: TITANIUM OR CARBON ENTRY LEVEL ROAD BIKE

Carol Curtis

Thanks for all of your input. I was guessing 56/58. Nice to have you confirm that. And yes adjustments can be made with stems. I had 2 responses from Vlad and PBM. Hopefully we can set my friend up on a bike.

Hope you are well Steve

Carol

On Aug 12, 2021, at 11:12 AM, Sean Malia <stmalia@...> wrote:

Same.  5’11”(ish) & 56cm

Sean Malia

Please excuse typos

On Aug 12, 2021, at 8:45 AM, Greg Crowther <greg@...> wrote:

 I’m 5-11 and my BMC is a 56

On Aug 12, 2021, at 8:36 AM, Steve Roberts via groups.io <robertssteve10@...> wrote:

 I’m 6’2” and ride  61cm tarmac…too scrunched on a 58…leg and arm length come into play.
I would think a 56 or 58 would work well for someone 5’11…can tweak with a different stem if needed.
And yes, there are some differences between manufacturers.

On Aug 11, 2021, at 6:31 PM, steveojano <stayput@...> wrote:

5'11" on a 58cm?

My Spidey senses tell me either the cockpit or standover would be too uncomfortably long or high, respectively.   Unless there are uncommon appendages at play with their human anatomy, 58cm frame geometry would be too large/long for someone 5'11"

I'm 5'11" and have been shown to fit on either a 54 or 55 depending on frame geometry and manufacturer.

On Wed, Aug 11, 2021, 10:42 AM Carol Curtis via groups.io <SpinAholic=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

One of my clients is looking for his first road bike. He’s 5’11 so I’m guessing a 58.  Please let me know if you would like to get rid of one.

Thanks so much,

Carol