Re: Sunday Ride

Carol Curtis

Hmmmmm. Never saw that word before-voluntold. But I like it. Thanks Charlie. It will be like old times. Thanks!

Carol

On Aug 6, 2021, at 2:34 PM, Charlie Thalheimer <cthalheimer@...> wrote:

I have been voluntold by Carol to lead Sunday ride

7:00 start from High School (due to forecast and an 8 year old’s birthday party at Medieval Times at 1:00)

Attached is my suggested route

Will head out to Rawson Bridge and do the Valley View loop and retrace to Darrell and Robert’s
40 miles returns via Roberts
52 miles will go over to Bonner and through Wauconda, and back around Lake Zurich

We will stop at gas station at Darrell and 176 which is 30 miles in

Send any thoughts or suggestions to Carol

Charlie Thalheimer
(847) 528-1819