From: general@BBC-Bike.groups.io <general@BBC-Bike.groups.io> on behalf of Tom Cramer <tcramer@...>
Sent: Thursday, July 8, 2021 8:12:16 PM
To: BBC groups io <bbc-bike@groups.io>
Subject: [BBC-Bike] SUNDAY RIDE BHS 8:00 AM --34ish miles / 44 Mile Options [EXTERNAL EMAIL - CAUTION]

I will lead this Sunday’s Ride Weather Permitting (showing 50% chance of Rain, 64/70deg).

My go to Prairie/Dundee Route just because I know it the best J

The Ride with GPS links are below taken from our website. INO we won’t be going on 90, we just never fixed the map yet.

Riders who want the shorter route will turn on River Road others wanting a longer route will head up 31 or Blackhawk (if street by Port Edwards is open now) to Cary/Algonquin Rd.

Stops in East Dundee and Walgreens in Cary.

Prairie Dundee 34

34

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/21918114

Prairie/East Dundee 44

44

https://ridewithgps.com/routes/23867837

Check your email for last minute cancellation due to weather.

Tom Cramer

847-308-7012 Cell

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The content of this message and any files transmitted with it is a confidential and proprietary business communication, which is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any use, distribution, duplication or disclosure by any other person or entity is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient or this has been received in error, please notify the sender and immediately delete all copies of this communication.