SPECIAL EDITION: Cinco de Mayo Hilly Ride - Wed. May 5th @ 545pm

Sheri Rosenbaum

REVIEW attached COVID-19 Statement.

All riders are required to review the COVID-19 Statement before each ride. You will be asked to acknowledge a “NO” response to all questions to ride with the group.

Grab your climbing shoes and your taco socks (yes, I have both), and let's go hit some hills.  Route link below, but basically the 2019 normal hilly route with a different starting location. Easy pace between climbs, regrouping at the top of the hills.

Post-ride we will partake in the traditional Cinco de Mayo feast of tacos and beer. You earn one taco for every lap up Violet. I've earned 4 in the past. El Sombrero's has an outdoor patio and if it's too cold can eat inside. Bring a mask.

If you don't want to ride but love tacos, come join us post-ride. All are welcome

Start/End Location: El Sombrero's parking lot (314 Lincoln Ave, Fox River Grove) www.elsombreofrg.com

Time: Butts in Saddles at 545pm

Route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/35869200

What should you bring?: Mask, money, front/rear lights, helmet, smile, climbing shoes, taco socks

The ride will be canceled if raining.

Sheri

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.