Saturday Ride - 9:00 - Barrington High School

David Bergen

REVIEW attached COVID-19 Statement.

All riders are required to review the COVID-19 Statement before each ride. You will be asked to acknowledge a “NO” response to all questions to ride with the group.

Saturday Ride - 9:00 - Barrington High School

We’ll do the 34 mile Elgin/Dundee route so we can get the 20 MPH SSW winds at our back on the return.

Possible Donut stop???

Longer/shorter options available

Early season slower pace

BBC members, support the bike shop that supports our club. Your active membership is good for the following discounts at both Village CycleSport locations in Barrington and Arlington Heights.

  • In-Stock accessories: 15% Off
  • Special Order Accessories: 10% Off
  • Service Labor: 15% Off
  • Bikes: 7% Off
  • Electronics (Smart Trainers, GPS Computers ext...): 10% Off

Checkout their website at: Village CycleSport | Arlington Heights & Barrington, IL

The program is a personal discount only. Applies only to active BBC members.