Cycling gear available (helmets, sunglasses, shoes, etc)

Sheri Rosenbaum

I need to purge some cycling gear a combo of brand new and gently worn. Most of these items are from product testing for RBR. I am selling the items with ALL the money going to Dare2Tri.org. Attached is a spreadsheet of items and the minimum donation required for each (larger donations accepted). All items can be picked up at my home in Buffalo Grove and a check to Dare2Tri.org required upon pick up. Unfortunately, when I've done this in the past some people failed to donate, so now it's cash and carry only.

Some great deals so don't miss out.
Sheri