Re: Sunday Ride - 10:00 - BHS

Rob Dickson

Well, this is certainly a welcome and long awaited notification

Tks Dave

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021, 9:33 AM David Bergen <davidb@...> wrote:

REVIEW attached COVID-19 Statement.

All riders are required to review the COVID-19 Statement before each ride. You will be asked to acknowledge a “NO” response to all questions to ride with the group.

Masks are required at all times when the group is not moving. We've been dealing with COVID-19 for over a year so everyone should ride (or not) at their own comfort level.

Sunday Ride – 10:00 - Barrington High School – 20/28 mile

We’ll ride the first 14 miles at a slow pace for all of us hauling around our extra covid 10/20

From there, we’ll split into long/short routes. Longer routes available.

Check your bike bag for tubes/co2 etc., lube that chain, Saturday test drive to make sure your bike is working fine. Get the cobwebs off the spokes……

20 Mile

28 mile